SIGN UP A GROUP
We would love to help you put together a camp that is enjoyable for your folks, safe for each person, and most importantly, challenging in their spiritual life. At Ironwood, we believe that every group is unique, and with that comes our responsibility to provide a custom camp with your group’s needs in mind. Your goals become our passion! A custom camp allows you to design the schedule, activities, and sessions to meet the goals of your people and your ministry. Check out the Custom Camp chapter of our Toolbox for custom camp information galore, and take few minutes to read The Heart of Camping.
To set up your own custom camp and sign up a group, just follow the steps below.
- Confirm your pastor will be able to sign our Position Statement.
- Use the Custom Camp Worksheet (p. 128 in the Custom Camp chapter of the Toolbox) to answer basic questions. Knowing the answers to these questions helps you with the next step.
- Call our office at 760.257.3503 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. Share what type of camp you would like to do, possible dates (we recommend having three options), and anticipated number of campers.
- Your request will be taken to a calendar meeting to ensure that we can serve your group well.
- We will tentatively hold the dates for you for one month while you confirm activities, price, etc., then a contract with all the details will be sent to you.
- After you receive your contract, you’ll have one month to sign and return it and the position statement with your deposit. This will reserve the dates for your group. The balance of the contract is due upon your arrival for camp.
- About six weeks before your custom camp, an Ironwood camp coordinator will contact you to confirm numbers and work through your goals, schedule, and activities. Our registration office will also e-mail you information to help you streamline your check-in process.
Call our office at 760.257.3503 or e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.