Ironwood board members, officers, and staff members yearly sign this statement.
I am a born-again believer, and I believe
- in the biblical account of creation;
- in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Bible;
- in the eternal, triune God;
- in the incarnation and virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- in the sinless life and substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross;
- in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the grave;
- in the second coming of Jesus Christ;
- in the eternal punishment of the unsaved in a literal, burning hell;
- in salvation by faith through the shed blood of Jesus Christ;
- in a separated stand from the world and unto the Word of God;
- in a separated stand from any ecumenical group such as the World Council of Churches and the National Council of Churches, cults, the charismatic movement, etc.;
- in the God-ordained institution of marriage between one man and one woman, and that all moral sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage.